Thursday, 9 March 2017

Introducing our first DT member for 2017 - Lynn Good

We would like to welcome our new DT member, Lynn Good:


New T member Lynn Good

ok – a little bit about me:
I live in Tasmania on a small acreage with my husband, two dogs, two cats and an array of wildlife.
My two boys have flown the coup to begin their adventures but are still a big inspiration for my scrapbooking.
I have been scrapbooking for around 14 years and although I don’t have a “style” I would say that bling, flowers, chipboard and all things messy are in everything I do.
I predominately do 12×12 layouts but also love tags, canvases and off the page projects. For me I love the friendships I have created from all around the world and I love to create, share and inspire as others do with me.
We asked Lynn what her favourite FWAB products were – With regard to favourite product – oh how do you choose!!!!
Favourite products would be – Adhesive Pearls and Rhinestones (great value for money!), puffy flourishes, vines and flowers.
***
Now for Lynn’s very first DT layout for FWAB  – March 2017-
Hi there, I am super thrilled to reveal my first layout for the FWAB design team for 2017.  Super excited to be a part of this team.
SONY DSC
I started with 7 Dots studio – writers block collection “sincerely” paper which I covered with clear gesso. I have created the background using 3D Gloss Gel and a Prima square stencil, a 13 arts leaf stencil and white crackle paste and random patches of clear crackle paste.  Once dried I have used Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals and Starbursts to create a “foilage” theme behind the photo.  Random stamping with a checkerboard stamp from Tim Holtz, Ultimate Grunge collection.
  
  I have then used FWAB Jack vine Green and Jack vine Olive Green behind the photo which has been raised and encircled with Prima wire painted with Golden paint. A couple of FWAB flowers and title completes the composition.
I have brought the layout together with splashes of white gesso and scattered FWAB rhinestones in black.
A very big welcome to you Lynn from all of us here at FWAB, we are really excited to have you come on board as one of our new DT members for 2017 and look forward to seeing hat you have in store for us during the coming months..
If you would like to check out some of Lynn’s work pre FWAB DT, then you can find her blog HERE. Enjoy all the fabulous eye candy! I am….love love love Lynn’s work!
XX Maggie and the FWAB team

50% off Lee’s Tree and Trent’s Fence – this week only!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Lynn. I went and looked at her work. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete